This is a video interview with Konstantia where she shares her story how she found her job in Switzerland.
We worked together as part of my personal coaching program and she found her new job in Zurich in a short period of time due to what she points out in the interview.
Note: On Wednesday, 25th September, I am hosting a Webinar on How to Find a Job in Switzerland as an English Speaker. Join me there if you are serious about increasing your chances for job interviews dramatically.
In this video interview, you will learn how she:
- Increased her interview ratio by defining a specific ideal job
- Was able to get out of her comfort zone and start approaching hiring managers directly
- Built her network in Switzerland through social circles
- Got referrals and introductions to hiring managers through her network
- Gathered job leads within companies by playing detective
- Transformed job leads into job offers
[pwal id=”48009867″ description=”Share this video to inspire more people to re-think their approach to job search”][/pwal]